Was converting a series of unit tests from MsTest to Nunit (due to TeamCity constraints with MsTest). Was scratching my head for a while – Coulda sworn Nunit supports the ExpectedException attribute. Quick google and it does – Look! there in the official Nunit documentation Further digging gets me to this . Ok.
2015 API Azure Azure Devops Belgrave Music Hall Bis British Sea Power Brix And The Extricated Brudenell build server ci David Bowie Deployment Docker Duchess forest holidays git Hebden Bridge Hugh Cornwell Julian Cope Leeds long division festival Louth Manchester Manic Street Preachers Mock Moq nunit OctopusDeploy PushBullet Sheffield SQL SSIS teamcity The Damned The Fall The Stranglers The Wedding Present Trades Club Twitter unit testing wakefield Wire XML York
- Azure App Service Deployment Slots
- SSIS Forced Execution Result
- TeamCity Build - Excluding Projects From a Solution (sln) file.
- Docs 4 Life - Making a claim
- Moq Vs Rhino Mocks
- British Sea Power - Wakefield Unity Hall - 12th June 2015
- InvalidProgramException / Common Language Runtime detected an invalid program
- Using Deploy Keys with TeamCity and Git
- Kenickie - Leeds Cockpit 7th October 1998
- phpBB Forums - Upgrade pain from 3.0.14 to 3.20 and moving host!