Experienced this issue when carrying out a live deployment. There’s various StackOverflow topics on the subject but it appears to be an issue with Azure deployment. Re-deploy and all should be fine.
2015 API Azure Azure Devops Belgrave Music Hall Bis British Sea Power Brix And The Extricated Brudenell build server ci David Bowie Deployment Docker Duchess forest holidays git Hebden Bridge Hugh Cornwell Julian Cope Leeds long division festival Louth Manchester Manic Street Preachers Mock Moq nunit OctopusDeploy PushBullet Python Sheffield SQL SSIS teamcity The Damned The Fall The Stranglers The Wedding Present Trades Club Twitter unit testing wakefield Wire York
- Leeds Pub Crawl 1999
- Docs 4 Life - Making a claim
- Docker compose "The system cannot find the file specified" error
- Moq - Verifying parameter values on a mocked method call.
- Windows 10 OneDrive error 0x8004def4
- TeamCity Build - Excluding Projects From a Solution (sln) file.
- British Sea Power @ The Church, Leeds 7th April 2017
- Messing about with the PushBullet API
- SSIS Forced Execution Result
- XTC Convention - September 15th-17th 2017, Swindon