Experienced this issue when carrying out a live deployment. There’s various StackOverflow topics on the subject but it appears to be an issue with Azure deployment. Re-deploy and all should be fine.
2015 API Azure Azure Devops Belgrave Music Hall Bis British Sea Power Brix And The Extricated Brudenell build server ci David Bowie Deployment Docker Duchess forest holidays git Hebden Bridge Hugh Cornwell Julian Cope Leeds long division festival Louth Manchester Manic Street Preachers Mock Moq nunit OctopusDeploy PushBullet Python Sheffield SQL SSIS teamcity The Damned The Fall The Stranglers The Wedding Present Trades Club Twitter unit testing wakefield Wire York
- Upgrading WordPress to PHP 7+ 22nd April 2019
- Archiving Azure Cosmos Data 22nd April 2019
- Get a free Google Home Mini 28th March 2019
- FTP Server error econnrefused 19th February 2019
- InvalidProgramException / Common Language Runtime detected an invalid program 8th February 2019
- Docs 4 Life - Making a claim
- Archiving Azure Cosmos Data
- Upgrading Wordpress to PHP 7+
- Moq Vs Rhino Mocks
- Docker compose "The system cannot find the file specified" error
- Moq - Verifying parameter values on a mocked method call.
- Powershell, Pester and Octopus
- Raspberry Pi Web Scraping and Push Notifications
- phpBB Forums - Upgrade pain from 3.0.14 to 3.20 and moving host!